Photo viewer providing a quick access to the Panoramio Photo Database (normally accessible through Google Earth®)
- Choice of 4 different photo sizes: 1=thumbnail (max. 100 px), 2=small (max. 240 px), 3=medium (max. 500 px), 4=original (as uploaded by the user)
- Mode 1: Access by photo index and display of the photos only (very fast with photo sizes 1,2,3)
- Mode 2: Access by photo index and display of the photos with additional information incl. the views in Google Earth® and Google Maps® (noticeably slower)
- Mode 3: Access by user index and display of all photos (thumbnails) of the respective user registered with Panoramio® (also slow)
- Separate favorite lists for both photos and users
- Optionally automatic skipping of photos removed from the data base
- Simple printing and copying of photos to the clipboard
- Display of the Panoramio statistics data of single photos or of the entire photo gallery of a user
- Warning: This program is at high risk to cause susceptible users to develop some severe form of addiction (med. Google Earthritis).
Notice: Panoramio is currently fiddling around with the structures of their URLs and the HTML code causing some annoyances.
Once things have settled, theses changes will be taken care of.